So I’ve seen a couple of bloggers do posts like this, and I thought it would be a fun idea. I love interior design and experimenting with different decor styles. For this specific post, I wanted to do a desk space wishlist. Usually for this, I would normally go with an all white modern theme but I wanted to try something different. I have been loving the rustic-chic look. I decided to mix grays and browns and golds and everything I put together looks really cozy.
Everything that I picked is from Target, in case you guys are curious. Target is obviously my favorite, and if I ever do want to buy any of this one day, I know its going to be a good price. So heres my wishlist! I don’t know if I’m doing this type of post completely right, so bare with me.
Desk Space Wish List
- I’ve been seeing so many chairs like this one and they are so, so beautiful. I like this one a lot because of the legs. They are made out of really nice wood and compliment the grey so well. I also love that its a swivel chair and has the studs around the bottom. The only thing is that I wish the studs were gold instead of silver, but I still think it’s okay to match it with gold accessories.
- This desk is super simple. I love the detail on the sides and I think it matches the chair really well. I love that is has a drawer so that you can keep a planner in there, or other important things that you need close by.
- This little paper holder is so cute. I like that it comes with two compartments so you can separate paperwork. Of course I love the fact that its gold and has the little labels that you can write on. I think it adds a really elegant touch to the already cozy feel from the chair and desk.
- These little gold accessories are the perfect touch to a desk. It might not match completely, but I am obsessed with those Eiffel Tower scissors. Who doesn’t want pretty scissors? I also love the stapler and tape dispenser because you can leave it out on your desk and it looks so good.
- I don’t necessarily know if I would put these directly on the desk, but fairy lights are a must for a work space area. They are so fun and contribute to that “cozy” feeling that I always try to accomplish.
- I love letter boards. They are fun and unique because of how much you get to personalize them. You can change it up so that you always have a feeling of something being “new”. You can put a cute quote or your name, anything really. I would probably get white or gold letters to use on the board but I like that this specific one has the wooden boarder that matches the desk.
Another thing that I would add to this but couldn’t find a cute enough one, is a pink throw pillow to add to the chair. A little pillow would look so cute. I also love how something pink would make everything else pop and it would add a girly feel, too. I would also add a shaggy rug but I’m not entirely too sure what color. Again, this is all to add to the cozy feel that I really wanted to go with when picking all of these pieces out. Also, I would look for a nice gold/rustic pen holder. Can you tell yet that I am stationary-obsessed? I would need a beautiful pen holder to hold all my beautiful colored pens!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. What would you include in your desk/work space? Let me know!