Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. hellolizziebee says

I’m so happy to hear that you’re trying to see the positive side of the things, and it’s quite inspiring the way you viewed your car breaking down. That way of thinking is exactly what I want to adopt! In fact, I came home today to a flat tyre but I’m so grateful that it happened right outside my place rather than in the middle of the road somewhere far away from home.

• colleendenise says

Thank you for such a sweet comment! I’m sorry to hear about your tire, I had one last winter and I remember being so scared driving home. I’m happy that you weren’t too far away before you noticed!

2. Nina says

I love this. I stopped writing in my gratitude journal and I have notice a massive dip in how I’m feeling. It’s crazy how much of an impact it makes. I’ve stated again and I can tackle bad days a lot easier now as I stop and realise what I am grateful for. Thanks for sharing.
    Nina ❤️ | http://justnina.co.uk

3. Deborah Kos says

I am grateful for the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas and special occasions. I like when the whole family has a chance to get together. I am also grateful for soft, furry throws and pillows to snuggle.

4. Geraldine says

I love this!! I was thinking of making a post just like this for tomorrow (but ran out of time haha). I didn’t really think of this in depth but WOW you are right, “little” things like taking in your car before it breaks down is great! It definitely is something to be thankful for. We ought to think like this every day 🙂

5. eviebraithwaite says

Ah this is such a lovely post! I can be such a pessimist sometimes, but lately I’ve been trying to set my focus on the positive. While we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, I think it’s important to always reflect and show grattitude for what we have, even fuzzy socks and chocolate haha. Loved this! ✨ x

Evie X || https://eviejayne.co.uk

6. April Nelson says

Not only am I a blogger but my job is as a Hope Coach. Doing a positive journal is one thing i highly encourage the people i connect with, that are struggling to see lifr eith any purpose or positivity. It changes your perspective and helps create a habit of grattitude! Love how you are encouraging this too!