Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Geraldine says

Aww cute! 😍 I have been seeing so much of that Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette and it absolutely has such nice colors! I’ve never tried colourpop lipsticks but glad that you like the one you got! 😄 And the yellow headband looks cute too xx

• colleendenise says

Its such a great palette!! Makes me want summer soooo bad!!! And yes you have to try colourpop lipsticks! I’m starting to think their brand makes everything amazing!!! Thanks for the comment Geraldine!

2. molly rose says

Great post, you have a really good list of products on here!! I loooove the look of the peach palette and I’ve wanted it for so long! I’ve used the Frank Body coffee lip scrub for a while now and its one of my favourites! I don’t even like coffee at all and it smells so good and tastes good too! Plus it makes my lips so soft and exfoliated, love that product!! xx

• colleendenise says

I love this palette so much!! Its definitely a great investment. And YESSS I hate coffee too but I weirdly love the smell of it lol this was right up my ally!!

3. Emma McKnight says

I love Too Faced and really want to try the Sweet Peach palette! The Colourpop lip colour also looks gorgeous!

• colleendenise says

This palette has so many shades that I feel like I haven’t seen before so thats the reason that I love it so much! Its definitely worth getting if you love peachy colors!

4. Kyra Mumby says

I’ve been wanting that palette for so long but I’ve never actually gone ahead and bought it! I also want to try out some headbands this summer since I haven’t for ages!
    -Kyra || lovekyra.000webhostapp.com

5. Nancy says

I love the color ranges in the Too Faced palette. The names are super cute. Oooh, I am a sucker for lip scrubs! Glad you liked it! Forever 21 makes cute jewelry. Love your faves! Thanks for sharing :).

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

6. Abby Heird says

Gosh darn it, Colleen!! I feel like I NEED that Too Faced Peachy palette bc OMG I am in love!!😍 That lip gloss looks amazing, too. I am def into these colors that you are into so keep it up!!😍❤️💋

7. kiki | soyvirgo.com says

I really love all these brands you listed. I’ve always wanted a too face palette and more colourpop products because they’re so amazing!
    I’m trying to buy more things that are cruelty free, though, so it’s hard! :/

If you haven’t tried them yet, you should see etude house’s products. I’ve had a super cute, peach-ish orange lipstick and it’s lasted soo long! I think you would love it. 🙂