Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Geraldine says

Love a bunch of the stuff on here Colleen! 🥰 I’ve been wanting to try Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm for a while I actually forgot about them haha 🤣

2. Susan says

I’m not a fan of most lip balms, and I also have a hard time finding natural shades, but these Burt’s Bees balms seem great. I’m gonna test em out.

3. Stephanie says

The Lash Paradise mascara is definitely a favorite of mine as well. And that Neutrogena sunscreen is awesome as well. You have some wonderful picks here!

4. tamara says

Thanks for sharing. I find I get in a bit of a rut with my products. Don’t love them but scared to try something new. Definitely going to try those Burts Bees lip balms

5. Ellyn Rebecca says

I love Burt’s Bees lip balms, I don’t think I’ve used the tinted ones though! I’ve got a few other tinted ones but seeing as I love my usual BB lip balms, I should try the tinted! I find some tinted ones can be a lot less moisturising, but it sounds like these might be the opposite!

Ellyn x | Life Of A Beauty Nerd

6. Lora says

I definitely need to try the Burts Bees lip balm. Thank you for the recommendation! I also have a hard time finding a lip color that works well on me.

7. Nancy says

Oooh I love Burt’s Bees for their products. You can never go wrong with their tinted balm. Clinique does such a great job with their mascara. I love how tiny the brush is! Sunscreen is so important, especially with the season. Thanks for sharing these faves!

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

8. NunziaDreams says

I’m obsessed with your blog, Colleen!! It’s SO pretty!! 💗Definitely going to check out Neutrogena’s Clear Face Sunscreen! I’ve been focusing on skincare a lot lately and it sounds like a great product! Also, the Burts Bees tinted lip balm sounds amazing! x