This is the first part of my “holiday gift guide” for 2019. Todays guide will be all about beauty lovers. Whether its your friends, your family, or even ideas for yourself, these are some of the best things that I’ve found! I hope you guys find this helpful!
– Sephora Brush Set: Sephora’s brushes are such good quality and this is such an amazing deal. Its a set of ten face & eye brushes. This is everything you could ever need and I love the brush roll that it comes in.
– NARS Inferno Palette: These colors and the packaging scream Christmas. This is so perfect for the holiday season and would be perfect for holiday parties and New Years Eve!
– Sephora Favorites Lash Stash: Who doesn’t want to try out different mascaras? This is such a good price for the amount of mascaras you get. This would also be great to have for travel. Definitely want to try this out for myself.
– Sephora Favorites SuperStars: This comes with three full sized products plus more mini sized products off of Sephora’s best sellers. This is a great deal if you’re looking to try out some new products. Its also on sale right now for even cheaper. This is such a great deal!
– NudeStix Rose Gold Palette: I’m quickly becoming obsessed with this brand and want to try out everything! This seems like such a good deal to me! You get six full size pencils for 59 dollars where as usually it’s 26 dollars for just one! This color scheme is also so beautiful! They also have a more brown-neutral palette for the same price/deal.
– Natasha Denona Mini Nude Palette: The formula of these shadows is so amazing and this is such a good mini palette. Would make such a perfect stocking stuffer!
Hope you guys enjoyed the first holiday gift guide!
Find my other gift guides here:
SHOP THE POST: