Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone who celebrates is enjoying the day with all of their loved ones. I did a post on Thanksgiving last year (here) and wanted to continue by doing another one.
What I’m Grateful For
– Family: I’m so blessed to have such a strong family structure. I truly believe that all we have at the end of the day is family, and so I’m grateful to have such a close relationship with mine.
– Friends: While I don’t have dozens of friends, I’m so close with the few that I do have. Quality over quantity, always.
– Puppies: I got a new puppy a few months ago and life has been so great with her. We had our childhood dog pass away earlier this year, but I’m so blessed to have had her to grow up with and I know shes watching over us always. I’m so thankful for both of them.
– School: As much as I may complain over the essays and exams, I’m truly blessed to have the chance to go to school and study something that I’m so passionate about.
– Travel/Disney World: If you know me, you know how Disney obsessed I am and that I got to go there this past summer. I’m always thankful for how much I get to travel and see this beautiful world. Disney World is always a plus too.
– Opportunity: I feel like this year has blessed me with a lot of opportunities. I’m always grateful for the things that help me grow and learn and be better.
– Health: Something I’m grateful for everyday that I wake up and something I continue to pray for for everyone.
– Blogging: I still cant believe that this little blog is all mine! I wake up everyday feeling so happy to know that I’ve found what I love in life. Who wouldn’t be thankful for that?!
What are you grateful for this year? Let me know!