Welcome to another holiday gift guide! This one screams #selfcaresunday vibes. Hope you guys enjoy! This is my holiday gift guide for self-care!
Holiday Gift Guide: Self-Care
– 52 Lists Journal: These books are the best. I have one and its perfect to write in at the end of the day. There are so many different types and they are perfect journal prompts. If you’re looking to journal more, but don’t know what about- these are perfect!
– Fuzzy Slippers: These are too cute and so soft. I love the look of these and you could get a ton of use from them!
– Face Roller: These are so popular lately. They are a must have for all skincare lovers. This plus a face mask would make for the ultimate #selfcaresunday. I’ve also heard that they work great if you put them in the freezer before using it.
– Robe: This looks so soft and I love the rose color. I love robes for wearing when I get out of the shower and am not ready to get dressed! This one looks so luxurious and high end.
– Satin Sleep Set: This is such a good bundle and makes for a perfect gift. Love the color, too. Goes perfect with the robe! I’ve also heard that satin and silk is supposed to be really good for your skin and hair. It stops breakage and makes your skin more soft.
– Reusable Water Bottles: These are so cute and comes in a set of six for less than twenty dollars. Such a good deal! I have these and I use them everyday! I refill them all at night and take them throughout the day. I love how aesthetically pleasing they are (I live for that).
Find my other gift guides here: