Happy December! I can’t believe we are getting closer and closer to the end of the year! Now’s the time that people start finishing up there shopping or, if you’re a little behind, start your shopping (no judgement here, I’m always behind too). Either way, here’s another gift guide! I’ve done a few of these so far and this one is for the fitness lovers in your life. These are great gift ideas because a lot of peoples goals for the new year has to do around health and fitness so this will be great! Heres my holiday gift guide for fitness lovers!
The Gift Guide: Fitness
– Adidas QT Racer: I love these shoes and have three different colors. They are so comfy and stylish. They are perfect for working out and casual wear. I get mine from DSW, so there are always sales.
– Yoga mat: I got this one from Amazon and its so good! I love the strap that it comes with. This is a good yoga mat for beginners because a lot of them can be expensive and this one is under twenty dollars!
– Hydro flask: These are really popular right now and I can see why. I hate water bottles that you have to untwist. I like that this one comes with a straw lid. I also love the simple, clean look to it.
– Aerie Leggings: Aerie has the best comfy clothes that can also be used for working out. I love all of there leggings from there and they are so, so inexpensive. By the way, if you are a student, you can sign up for Unidays and get 20% off your purchase every time you shop there.
– Gym Bag: This is really good quality and the perfect size. I also love this color so much.
– Champion Sweatshirt: Once again… this color is so pretty. Plus, its on sale right now which is always a good thing. It comes in multiple colors if pink isn’t your thing.
Hope you guys enjoyed this and found it helpful!
Find my other gift guides here: