Happy December! I can’t believe we are getting closer and closer to the end of the year! Now’s the time that people start finishing up there shopping or, if you’re a little behind, start your shopping (no judgement here, I’m always behind too). Either way, here’s another gift guide! I’ve done a few of these so far and this one is for the fitness lovers in your life. These are great gift ideas because a lot of peoples goals for the new year has to do around health and fitness so this will be great!
The Gift Guide: Fitness
– Adidas QT Racer: I love these shoes and have three different colors. They are so comfy and stylish. They are perfect for working out and casual wear. I get mine from DSW, so there are always sales.
– Yoga mat: I got this one from Amazon and its so good! I love the strap that it comes with. This is a good yoga mat for beginners because a lot of them can be expensive and this one is under twenty dollars!
– Hydro flask: These are really popular right now and I can see why. I hate water bottles that you have to untwist. I like that this one comes with a straw lid. I also love the simple, clean look to it.
– Aerie Leggings: Aerie has the best comfy clothes that can also be used for working out. I love all of there leggings from there and they are so, so inexpensive. By the way, if you are a student, you can sign up for Unidays and get 20% off your purchase every time you shop there.
– Gym Bag: This is really good quality and the perfect size. I also love this color so much.
– Champion Sweatshirt: Once again… this color is so pretty. Plus, its on sale right now which is always a good thing. It comes in multiple colors if pink isn’t your thing.
Hope you guys enjoyed this and found it helpful!
Find my other gift guides here: