I thought it would be a fun idea to switch up some of the things I post on here. Recently, I re-did all my Spotify playlists and wanted to share with you what I’m listening to this month. So heres my January playlist! I can’t promise that I’ll do this every month (I tend to listen to songs 1000 times), but I will if I have anything new! Hope you enjoy!
This months theme was a variety of calm songs. It probably makes sense since it’s right after the holiday season.
- Beautiful People: Ed Sheeran and Khalid
- Falling: Harry Styles
- Adore You: Harry Styles
- Can We Kiss Forever?: Kina and Adriana Proenza
- Put A Little Love On Me: Niall Horan
- Watermelon Sugar: Harry Styles
- Circles: Post Malone
- Falling Like The Stars: James Arthur
- Bruises: Lewis Capaldi
- Hold Me While You Wait: Lewis Capaldi
- Dancing On My Own: Calum Scott
I’ve also really been enjoying the Office Ladies podcast! I’m a huge fan of The Office so this is so much fun to listen to and would highly recommend it to any fans of the show. This definitely goes on my January playlist!
Stay up to date with all my posts by subscribing to my newsletter, here!