Okay. When I started doing these posts, I did not think I would do them every month. But they are fun! I love sharing my favorite songs and this month I’m even more excited. I’m in full blown Spring mode and it shows through my song choices. If you want to see last months playlist, click here!
Like last month, I’ve been really into calm, soft music. Basically anything that is super relaxing to listen to. I have some new favorites, some old favorites, and everything in between. I know I really love these songs because I’ve been listening to them all month and still not sick of it! I watched the movie After last month, and basically added the whole soundtrack to my Spotify afterwards, in case you notice a theme. Here’s my March playlist!
- Us by James Bay (this song is everythinggg)
- Say You Love Me by Jessie Ware
- It’s You by Ali Gatie
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever by Zayn and Taylor Swift
- Good For You by Selena Gomez
- Black and White by Niall Horan
- Still by Niall Horan
- Dear Patience by Niall Horan
- I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran
- Catch & Release – Deepend Remix By Matt Simons
As for podcasts, I really wanted to get into them more this month and I did! I have been loving the “Style Your Mind” podcast from Cara Alwill Leyba. I love all her books as you may know, and her podcast is like a continuation of that. It’s so inspiring to listen to!
Thats my March playlist! What songs have you been loving?