I hope everyone had a great month! I can’t believe that it’s already December. Obviously 2020 has been a roller coaster, but I feel like the year has still gone by kind of fast? I’m switching things up and using bullet points for this post. I just think it will be a more journal-like way to sum up my month!
– I did a ton of holiday prep this month. I decorated, shopped, and posted all of my Holiday Gift Guides on the blog.
– Walks have become my favorite thing again. It’s the perfect weather for them, and I love seeing the pretty Fall colors.
– Lifetime movies are weirdly addicting. They can be super cheesy, yet I’ve been watching them basically every night.
– I finished my second term of school and start my third term this week!
– I recently went to Target and bought way too many baking things. You can probably guess what I’ll be doing most of next month. I blame Pinterest.
– I can’t wait for it to Snow. I’m hoping for a white Christmas (fingers crossed).
– I’m so ready for December. I’m very much in the holiday spirit this year, as I’m sure most people are.
And that’s basically November in a nutshell. I’ve been doing these posts all year, so I wanted to post something, even if it’s short. I hope everyone has an amazing December and a super relaxing holiday season!