I’m so excited to continue doing these “month in review” posts, since I did them all throughout last year. Not going to lie, January felt like a year in itself. This month was not my best month of blogging by any means. This is the least amount of posts I’ve published in over a year, and I’m mad at myself for starting the new year off this way. It’s not that I lacked motivation this month, but more so that I hit a sort of wall when it came to coming up with ideas, and actually writing them down. I didn’t want to put out content I wasn’t proud of, so I chose to give myself time to find inspiration again. It worked, and I plan on February being a much better blogging month.
As for the rest of the month-
– I am about to start the fourth term of my grad program
– I watched probably too much Netflix this month. My favorite watch was Bridgerton. If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend giving it a try. I’m not ashamed to admit that I watch it all in one day. I want to start reading the books that follow because I’m too impatient to wait for season two. Seriously such a good show!
– I’ve been setting up a schedule everyday of what I want to accomplish with my blog for the day. It’s been really helpful in being able to visually plan everything out. I usually just use a weekly planner, but found that making a “to-do” list everyday, is also really helpful for focusing in on that days goals.
– It’s been super cold this month. Like, all time freezing. As I type this, we are expecting a pretty bad snow storm, and freezing temperatures. I usually love the Winter, but I’ve become so used to going on daily walks and I can’t now with how cold it is. So I’m officially wishing for Spring.
– I’m so ready for February. I feel like I lacked so much inspiration this month, but it’s all quickly coming back. I’m so excited.
I hope everyone had a great start to the new year! Happy February!